windswept



Green Isabelle bandeau maxi dress  Virgos Lounge / Crystal contrast earrings  Colette by Colette Hayman / Pink lego clutch and emerald jewelled shourouk necklace  The Dancing Jewels - Quote "Willabelle" for 5% off / Pointed slingback heels - similar here and here

After a few days of packing and unpacking suitcases, rummaging the room for a misplaced planner, and battling with the sunlight for these room-cum-closet tour snaps, we resume with a quick green number destined for dinner before hitting the books again— alright who am I kidding, I've survived three years of University without a single textbook. Lecture notes are the way to go.

And so, my first exam for the semester takes place in approximately 41 hours, and then I'm off to breathe that fresh parisian air while filtering square shots.

But my planner is still missing, and my fascinator for the Prix de Diane Longines race is taking up half my luggage space. Back to packing and procrastinating. Wait for me, France.


          

Labels: ,