think pink




Perth, Australia

Dior Addict Lip Gloss / Bardot pink boyfriend blazer - similar here and here / Black plunge camisole - similar here and here / Pink high waisted cigarette trousers β„… Missguided / Ankle strap suede heels - similar here and here

Say, I wouldn't normally work around electrifying jolts of fuchsia for a simple coastline walk. Nor would I ever have paired pink on hot pink. It’s probably the combination of black, a structured clutch and my favourite lipgloss that steps the lot up to a slightly more aggressive level. I did look ten times brighter in real life to say the least β€” wish I could say the same about my eye bags.

But what better way to beat the Monday blues than with a mood-elevating pop of pink?

Conclusion: Think pink β€” or better yet, just wear it.

Happy September!



          

Labels: ,