perspex playdate









Jeffrey Campbell Lucine Lo ankle boots in pink suede with perspex clear heel from REVOLVE Clothing / Coccinelle crossbody bag - similar here and here / Fur keychain accessory - similar here and hereMontana mirage wide brim hat from Lack of Color / Plunge neckline bodysuit - similar here and here / Highwaist button skirt - similar here and here / Mirror sunglasses - similar here and here 

It goes without saying that shoes can either break an outfit, or raise it to a whole new other level – which explains why footwear could possibly be my favourite element in putting together a look. Evidently the perspex heel trend has been floating around for many months now, and after numerous gruelling shoe hunts, I can safely conclude that perhaps I've found my perfect pair. Surely you can never go wrong with a pink suede and clear heel combo, right?

So on this particular day with excellent weather, I took them out, threw in other shades of pink, my favourite hat and hoped for the best. I dare say it worked out well, for you can't deny a good deal of outfit compliments from strangers – especially on my choice of footwear.

It must be, then, that these shoes are my lucky charm. And with this, I'm off to Taiwan in a day or so – catch you guys on InstagramFacebook and Twitter!


         

Labels: ,